Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, we extend a warm welcome!
Parish Registration Forms are available at each Church entrance, you may call the parish office 609-882-3277 for one to be mailed or Link here to print Registration Form.
Please return completed form by:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Drop in Sunday collection basket marked registration
- Mail to Parish Office – 137 West Upper Ferry Road, West Trenton, NJ 08628
Your Parish Needs You and You Need Your Parish!
By registering at a parish, you are declaring your desire to be part of a Catholic faith community. If you have recently moved to the area or if you are a long-time resident, please consider registering at the parish where you participate. There are registration forms at each church entrance, the online form above can be printed and returned or call for a registration form will be mailed to you. When in doubt, ask a priest after Mass.
Top Reasons to Register at a Parish
- A sense of belonging and identity in a parish community.
- It is a commitment to practice your faith.
- Registration enables the parish pastor and staff to get to know you better, to welcome you and to minister to you. This is especially important during a time of crisis so that the pastoral staff can attend to your spiritual needs and the needs of your family.
- Registration helps you stay connected with your parish and helps your parish stay connected with you. Providing your contact information is important so that parishes provide you timely updates via email, direct mail, phone, etc. Also, if you use offertory envelopes or online giving, you will also receive a year-end statement of your donations for income tax purposes. Once you are registered, please notify the parish office of any changes in address or phone number.
- Registered active members are eligible for sponsor/godparent validation.
- Census numbers may determine how many priests are assigned to a parish and how many Masses and enrichment programs are planned and scheduled.
What about Children who are 18 Years of Age or Older?
Children are considered members with their parents until they turn 18 years old. Once they are 18, it is their responsibility to join a church family, participate in the Mass and to register as a member independent of their parents.